The FITMILL Blackburn. Unit 8 Roe Lee Business Park, Blackburn BB1 9SU.
Contract salient points:
*the contract is a rolling 30days period.
*contract cancellation requests must be in writing via email to Nick@thefitmillblackburn.co.ukSocial media messages will not be accepted.
*3 days notice before the next payment is due is required when the members wishes to cancel their contract.
*payments will be taken by automated direct debit payment on 1st every month.
*if membership payments are not received the member’s ability to book classes will be withdrawn unless prior notification is given. The club reserves the right to charge admin fees if action is required to pursue outstanding fees.
*in the instance of the club cancelling the membership, the club also reserves the right to remove the individual from any private access areas associated with the group.
*a member may then return to the membership system without financial penalty, however if that return is within the same month of non-payment, then a full month payment will be required.
*customers wishing to join the membership system will pay the first monthly membership pro-rata, via card payment. (ie if you join part way through a month, you will only be requested to pay a part monthly membership fee for that month).
*all members must conduct themselves in a polite and considerate manner. Any behaviour falling short of acceptable conduct will be considered by representatives of the gym, as to the continuance of that person’s membership.
*whilst we endeavour to complete all classes within the timetable there may be occasions where this is not possible. As much notice as possible will be provided via social media channels only.
*as the company evolves the timetable will change accordingly. No refunds will be provided for membership upon change.
*the membership agreement is for one person only (YOU) and cannot be transferred.
*COVID has brought the possibility that the gym will be closed on occasion. When this occurs all sessions will then be placed online. Partial refunds will not be available for the month and normal cancelation procedures must be followed.
The information we hold is collected and managed by The FITMILL. The website and agreements are all owned by The FitMill. Our registered office is at The FitMill, Unit 8 Roe Lee Business Park, Blackburn BB1 9SU.
You can contact us raise any questions about your data via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD Website data: We will collect data such as your name, address, email address and telephone details on enquiry form completion.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Assessing a contact form and responding to an enquiry
HOW LONG WILL WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where we have personal information which you have consented for us to use we will hold it for the period the consent remains in force and any other period we need for regulatory or other legal reasons. You may remove your consent at any time.
To add, update or delete any information we hold please contact us on the details below. We’ll then update your records as appropriate.
Please see below in relation to your rights to have data erased, rectified or for you to access it and for you to object to any processing or to transfer it.
YOUR RIGHTS You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
• The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how; • The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office; • The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed; • The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so; • The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements; • The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere. You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time. This is opting out and the process is set out below.
GENERAL Your privacy and data protection is important to us and we comply with all aspects of the Data Protection legislation and ensure that any third parties we engage do so. You can find out more about your rights to data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We’re based in the UK and your information will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
COOKIES When you visit our website (when in use), we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords are not stored in cookies.
Cookies expire once you close your browser.
You can block or erase cookies from your computer if you wish.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership management services provided by WODIFY Ltd and Stripe pay
PRINCIPLE TERMS 1.
This agreement is an agreement between you, us and stripe pay Ltd. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this sign up process. We consider your acceptance by virtue of attending classes and/or 5days after your sign up.
2. Your membership starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen, subject to your timely payment of the fees and charges set out below and the successful processing of your payment instruction.
4. Stripe pay provides payment services to you and administers our agreement with you, in consideration for which you agree to pay all the fees and charges associated with your Membership and set out below to Stripe.
FEES AND CHARGES
5. The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us.
6. Your obligations to stripe include payment of the required membership amount. You are obligated to make the payments on the 1st Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every payment regardless of non attendance, except where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms.
7. Once you have completed the first payment we will automatically continue collecting Payment Amount every month.
8. If you cancel your contract with us and wish to rejoin, you will not be entitled to any offer/reduced membership that you may have previously been entitled to.
9. In the event of pursuing outstanding membership fees, The Fitmill (and/or) representatives reserve the right to charge reasonable admin fees. These will not exceed £10 per letter sent and or £10 per hour or part hour in the continuance of the proceedings.
9. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received (in writing or via email).
10. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed above also relating to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
11. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
12. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
13. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply
14. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules (i.e. Stealing or other criminal activities within the facility). In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
6 WEEK BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
These are the particular Terms and Conditions for entry into the challenge should you purchase it.
This package gives you unlimited training for 6 weeks from the start date of the challenge. You will be given your personalized nutrition plan, access to 100s of recipes and continuing help and guidance.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
These are in addition to T&C's for standard membership packages.
1. To be considered for the prizes you must have measurements and photos taken in accordance with instructions given.
2. Voting for the winner will be done by gym staff and the top % will be then voted for by participants. Your before and after photographs will therefore have to seen by participants.
3. By entering this competition you give permission for The Fitmill Blackburn to use the provided photographs for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for this to happen you must email the organisers at Nick@thefitmillblackburn.co.uk to request that they are witheld. You accept that if you wish for the pictures to be withdrawn you will not be considered for the prizes.
4. All winners agree that their pictures will be used for promotional material by the FitMill.
5. Any photographs not submitted before the time/date required during the challenge will not be considered for prizes.
6. All participants should make every attempt to be photographed and measured by official gym staff on the start date.
7. Photographs are taken by a female professional in a private environment.
8. To be considered for the prizes judges must be able to see the individuals body. Therefore the required dress code for photographs is: Male - shorts showing upper body and belly button. Female - shorts and vest top showing midrif including belly button. (Whilst we genuinely understand this can be uncomfortable everyone having their photos taken will be treated with the upmost respect and professionalism.
9. The judging criteria will be based around physical results, physical ability transformations, support of others, effort in training, presentation of records when requested.
10. The support of participants will be in a private Facebook group. Politeness and support is the name of the game - bullying, negativity and and/or abusive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in disqualification.
11. In the event of further 'lockdowns' due to COVID all sessions will be taken ONLINE. No refunds will be given as full training and guidance will continue.
12. Training programs are not supplied for those participants not training at the FitMill Blackburn.